How bad can 9 miles be?

I commute a short distance to work every day - approximately 9 miles. In that time, I appear to witness an inordinate amount of c***ish behaviour. This blog is my outlet. Let me know your own stories, in the comments section!

Thursday, 10 April 2014

CCC Event @ April 10, 2014 at 07:51AM

No one to whinge about on my drive to work this morning, which does allow me to talk to you about the douchebag who tried to run me over last night on my run... I was pottering down the pavement into Sale, needing to cross a side road. I looked up, and although there were some cars coming, none were signalling to turn into the road, so I jogged on - into the middle of the road, when some fat twat in a Fiesta decided to pull across with no warning. I'm now stopped in the middle of the road, as he takes the time to give me the bird. C***.

No comments:

Post a Comment